At Colmore Gaskell, we understand that being appointed as the managing agent for a development is the Directors and Leaseholder placing their trust in us to look after what in many cases is the largest financial investment we hold, our homes.
Our business is designed to provide all our leaseholders with a market leading service whilst always delivering the best possible value for money and driving down costs wherever possible.
We also understand that acting as a voluntary Director of a management company can be a daunting and time-consuming task and, given the responsibility that lies with the Directors, it is essential that your managing agent provides you with all the necessary support, guidance and knowledge required to ensure the Directors and the management company meet their obligations.
With our vast knowledge and experience, and our highly experienced support network of contractors, consultants, and industry professionals, Colmore Gaskell are ready to provide you with a truly five-star Block & Estate Management service which we truly believe is second to none.
Our services include –
- Produce an annual service charge budget
- Produce a reserve fund forecast (updated annually)
- Produce service specifications and tender services regularly
- Collect service charge payments
- Administer all credit control & debt collection
- Maintain a designated client bank account for the development
- Review, authorisation and payment of all contractor and supplier invoices
- Produce monthly financial reports detailing income, expenditure, and credit control issues
- Undertake regular site inspections and issue the client with a monthly inspection report.
- Attend regular client / board meetings
- Arrange insurances
- Attend your Annual General Meeting
- Manage contractors working on site
- Manage Health & Safety / Fire Risk Assessments
- Ensure compliance with legislation
- Provide an online client portal & maintenance ticketing system